Monday, February 18, 2013

What's in my Bag?

Hi my smartie-tarties, how are you? I'm not at school today thanks to our great presidents. So today I wanted to talk about what's in my bag because people like to know this sort of thing to see new products and stuff like that. So I usually carry my crossbody, it's a Nine West one and a gift from one of my friends.

It looks like this, and it's got adjustable straps and it's super great and surprisingly big. So I'll tell you what's in it right now. So in the front pocket, I have a compact mirror, a tube of Baby Lips in Twinkle, a Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake (pretty pop of pink!), and some cough drops. I usually throw my Q-tips case in here in case I want to touch up or something like that. And also the Twinkle was limited edition with Coral Crush so you might not be able to find them now but I'm not sure.

Okay so now onto what's in the big pocket: my Steve Madden wallet/phone holder (mine is neon orange, not pink but I was too lazy to walk upstairs and get it), a pen and pencil, gum, and sunglasses (except right now I don't have any, still missing my beautiful Maddens.) And usually I'll stuff some more things into it, like food or something when I'm running late. And hopefully soon I'll add keys to my list of things in my bag, yikes!



Okay that's all for now, bye my beautifuls! Muah, XOXO
P.S. Look at what I'm pretty sure I'm about to indulge in. Neons baby! And I don't even care if it's a guy shirt, whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment