I found this shirt:
which flawlessly conveys the fact that you are a hardcore GoT fan and that you support the khaleesi as the winner of the game of thrones. I really like this shirt because it's simple, but can be worn many ways. So let's get into it!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- a tee shirt (a shirt from anywhere is okay. I recommend F21 or even the dollar store in a pinch)
- iron-on letters (you can look in craft stores for this specific type)
- if you don't want iron-on letters, you can try stencils and paint, but I'm terrible at paint so I'm avoiding that
- read the iron-on letters instructions (it tells the temperature of the iron and for what length of time)
- place a piece of cardboard between the front and back of the shirt
- lay out the letters (you can use a ruler for equal spacing between the letters) and arrange to how you would like it.
- *you can also pick different phrases like "valar morghulis" or some catchy one from Tyrion or really any phrase
- follow the instructions and iron on the letters
- wait for the shirt to cool and then peel off the letters and enjoy!
some ideas for how to wear this:
I hope you guys enjoy this, especially the people who love Game of Thrones as much as I do (and yes, I have read the books too so I'm not just partial to those who watch the TV show). Valar morghulis and have fun!