Saturday, June 22, 2013

ANOTHER HAUL: CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPHOLIC?

Hi my shopaholics! So yes I have indeed caved again to the higher power called impulse shopping. I go into a store needing two things and I leave with two bags. Needless to say, I have a haul! So let's get started!

1. Batiste Flirty and Floral Dry Shampoo ($7 at CVS)
So I originally thought they only carried this dry shampoo at Urban Outfitters which made me pretty sad since I don't have one around. But I saw this at CVS and I had to scoop it up. It smells nice and it works a lot better than any other dry shampoo I've tried. Two thumbs up! 
2. L'OReal Ceramide Shampoo and Conditioner
This is the black bottles with gold caps in case you can't find it! These work really well and they smell really clean, if that makes sense. My hair is noticeably less frizzy and under control! 
3. Neutrogena Wave Pad Deep Cleanse
I have a Neutrogena Wave, which is like the Clarisonic Mia microdermabrasion thing. And I got a refill on the cleansing pads. Yayyy. I do recommend getting one though, they work really well on dry skin.
4. Maybelline Gel Plush Mascara
I really don't like this mascara very much. It has a flexible wand which has no purpose and it takes so long to put a few coats on. And you can't even do the whole index card trick when you're trying to put this on.
5. Freeman Cucumber Peel Mask
I highly recommend the Freeman line for masks. This cucumber one leaves your face feeling soft and clean while taking off all the dirt and oil. 
6. 9 Feet Long iPhone Charger
This is seriously the best invention I've ever seen. It's way better than the flimsy three feet charger that allows no movement when you charge your phone. And this charger comes in a nice myriad of colors. I found mine at CVS but I'm sure they're sold in most stores.
7. Tie Dye Scarf
So I got this as a gift from one of my friends for my birthday (THANK YOU!) and it's a really pretty yellow/purple/peridot tie-dye infinity scarf that will look so nice with a tee. 
8. Striped Sunglasses
I got these as a gift too and they're just oversized, neon striped sunglasses! They go really well with every outfit.
9. Maxi Skirt 
I got this from TJMaxx, it's just a plain black maxi skirt made of really nice material. I can also pull it up to make it an effortless strapless dress so yay.
10. Kate Spade iPhone Case 
So if you know Kate Spade, all the cases are $40 which is depressing. However I walked into TJMaxx and there was this case that I've been looking at for ages and it was just $16. I felt like it was fate calling my name... And my otterbox tore so I definitely needed it. It says "He said, she said #talkischeap" and i really like it!

Okay so that's my big collective haul! Hope you all have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment