Sunday, February 17, 2013

Closet Essentials: Scarves

Hi my beauts, long time no see! Hope you've all checked out the chick flick list which basically describes my post-Valentine's Day weekend. So I wanted to talk about a closet essential that I love, love, love! Scarves can add a touch to a plain outfit and take it to a whole other direction. I usually wear them with a classic shirt with a top knot or beachy, wavy hair and black/normal jeans with flats or Vans. Toss on a loose hoodie or oversized cardigan and out the door I go! So let's talk about some scarves.

1. Lilly Pulitzer- Murfee Scarf ($118)

This brand is known for its iconic resort designs with the beachy scents and these scarves are no exceptions. They have silk and cashmere with fringe at the end, and with bright pops of color they'll be sure to turn any outfit from blah into bam! (In a good way of course!) This really is an investment but you'll definitely get your money's worth out of it. If you want a cheaper alternative but still with the Pulitzer touch, the Murfette scarf is a good alternative for only $78.

2. Nike U.S. Soccer USA Scarf ($29.99 at TodoFut.com)
Nike U.S. Soccer USA Scarf - Click to enlarge
This one's for all my soccer ladies out there, you know who you are. It doesn't always require floral or girly patterns to have style. USA soccer for life!

3. ASOS Oversized Swan Print Scarf ($28.06)
Image 1 of ASOS Oversized Swan Print Scarf

I love scarves with animals, especially the scarves that are big and drapey like this one. It's simply gorgeous and I will probably get this soon, just saying.

4. ASOS Metallic Skull Print Scarf ($21.05)
Image 1 of ASOS Metallic Skull Print Scarf

So the skull trend is pretty hot lately and if you're not full-blown into it, this is a good way to start wading into  it.

Some ways to wear scarves in the summer!



And you guys can check out my DIY Quote scarf too if you want another option.
Alrighty I hope this is nice, and you guys like it! I'm craving a smoothie right now and I think I'm gonna go out and grab one. Bye lovelies, muah XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment