Sunday, February 10, 2013

OOTD: Rainy Day Brunch

Hi my goodie gumdrops! So today will be another outfit of the day and I went to brunch and then a study date with my friend. So let's see!
I wore a blue romper from Forever 21 that I love! It was warmer today but still rainy, so I paired it with some sheer black tights under. I tucked the tights into my DIY Galaxy Vans which I will link, and tossed on a gray cardigan because it was a little cold. So now to my accessories: I wore these pearl earrings (yes, they're real, in case you're wondering.) and a long owl necklace from Forever 21 from my friend Sarah (Love you bish.) and a rose gold watch. It's not Michael Kors (still saving up!) but my mother gave it to me so it's nice. I also painted my nails for Valentine's Day, the pink is Sally's Love Rocks and the champagne is Essie's Buy Me a Cameo. I also wore my orange Nine West crossbody just to add some color. Okie so that's my ootd and I hope you all have a great day! Bye, muah XOXO















No comments:

Post a Comment