Sunday, February 10, 2013

Quickie Post: New Holy Grail Mascara

Hi my chicas, happy Chinese New Year! Year of the Snake, dun dun dun! Okay anyway, I just wanted to quickly post about a new mascara (DRUGSTORE TOO!) and it is grrrreat. Just like Tony the Tiger. But it's the Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara and it works wonders on my eyelashes which is awesome because I virtually have NO eyelashes. Not even joking. But I have some pictures of my eyelashes and then the mascara. It's a fat brush like the Covergirl Lashblast which I religiously used one summer, until I had to scrub it off my eyelashes. I heard the Lashblast 24 hour is even worse, in which case I would have no eyelashes afterwards. But anyway, it's pretty great. You'll get killa lashes that could knock down skyscrapers with one blink (not really, but you know).
P.S. I just got more Stridex face pads which make me happy so picture! It treats acne really well, especially if you're running short on time. Wipe and go!
Okay that was my quick post. Bye my lovelies, muah XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment