Saturday, May 25, 2013

SUMMER 2013 BUCKET LIST

Aloha my summer beauties! So it's almost summer and I know graduation is right around the bend for some of you! I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS! May you move on to greater things! Now as you might have read, this is my summer bucket list. I just started doing this last summer and I got quite a few things done last summer. It's really fun, and it's meant to be crazy and carefree. So let's do it!

1. Meet someone incredible 
2. Visit Boston (This is just a personal one) 
3. Get tan
4. Go to the beach
5. Go on a Ferris wheel
6. Go to Lollapalooza
7. Take lots of pictures
8. Visit a different state
9. Summer fling 
10. Get fro-yo!
11. Buy those heart-shaped sunglasses
12. Visit Newport 
13. Hail a cab, all official-like
14. Go shopping!
15. Have a bonfire
16. Pool party
17. Go running
18. Soccer on the beach
19. Try something new
20. Catch fireflies
21. The Color Run
22. Paint fight!
23. Throw glitter
24. Go to the zoo
25. Get a necklace from Dogeared
26. Make new friends
27. Build a sandcastle
28. Pull an all-nighter
29. Lay out and watch the stars
30. Fly alone 
31. Go tubing
32. Tie dye something
33. Water balloon fight!
34. Go on adventures
35. Summer reading
36. See a lighthouse
37. Watch fireworks
38. Ride a carousel
39. Visit a different city
40. HAVE FUN! 


So that's my list, tell me what yours is! Thanks for reading. Make summer 2013 the greatest one yet! Catch ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment