Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dean's List Voxbox Review

 Hello my wonderfuls! Today I have a little haul/review on the Dean's List Voxbox. So basically if you don't know what a Voxbox is, it's a free box of goodies and happiness from Influenster. Influenster is a website where you can write reviews, take questionnaires, and spread information on social media sites. It determines your social media influence and can potentially match you to a Voxbox, based on your preferences. With that bit of disclaimer, I would like to say all of these products were sent to me.


1. Airheads Soft Chews


These candies are the consistency of Airheads, but the flavor is a little iffy. There are five flavors: blue raspberry, watermelon, cherry, lemon, and orange, but they all resemble cough syrup, especially cherry. The neon coloring is also a little off-putting, but somehow they're strangely addictive and I found myself chewing these chewy candies throughout the evening. I'm not quite sure that I'll be getting these again soon, but they're definitely perfect for those candy-lovers who have a preference for an exceptionally artificial taste.

2. Softlips Cube 5-in-1 Lipbalm


The first thing I noticed about this lip balm was the packaging. The clean lines of the 3-D cube make it very appealing and then it smells heavenly. Mine is in Pomegranate blackberry and it smells like a berry smoothie. When I tried it, it made my lips very soft as the name suggests, to an almost crazy degree. My lips feel so nice (not in a weird way), but I totally recommend this product.

3. Sinful Colors in No Text Red

First off, this shade of red is my ideal shade of red. It's not too dark, but not too light and naive looking. I haven't painted all of my nails with this yet, but I've tested it out on just one finger. So far, it seems to go on smoothly and it's rather opaque, but can still be layered. I'll keep y'all posted.

4. Playtex Regular Balance Tampons


First off, when I opened the box and saw tampons, I was like "whattttttttttttttt". But I haven't tested these out just because you know the problems of girl life. But I have used these before and they're nice for athletic people or if you have to go swimming or something.

5. Kiss Natural Flirty Lashes


Okay, I was so happy to see these in the box when I opened it because I've heard people rave about Kiss lashes. However, I don't use fake lashes like ever just because I'm not a makeup aficionado, except for lip products. I will definitely have an update whenever I get around to wearing these, most likely for homecoming or prom this year.

6. Flexion Pens


These pens are supposed to "make you look perfect" and they have an eraserable tip to erase mistakes. However, usually I feel that eraser pens don't end up working as well as I hope. I've placed both pens in my pencil bag for school and I hope these work well.

7. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation in 110

I was excited to see this in the box too because I always look forward to trying new skin products. Even though I don't wear foundation now, I think I might due to this foundation. When I put it on, it was light and not sticky which is always a plus. However, the part that I like most about this foundation is that it instantly mattifies and remains that way. I placed some on my hand and it made my hand matte, but I also saw that it was waterproof after attempts to scrub it off.

In general, I am so thankful to get this voxbox from Influenster and I really appreciate being sent the Dean's List Voxbox. If you have any questions about Influenster, please leave them! I'll be happy to answer any. See you next time lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment