Thursday, January 2, 2014

LOOKBOOK LIFE

Hello my fantasticals! So today I have a lookbook so you guys aren't always like "Cool, another haul." and maybe wonder what I pair it with. This is basically a haul but in outfit form... I also realized you guys don't really know much about my style besides the fact that I DIY basically everything. So let's get started! 

1. 


• fuzzy sweater- got in China 
• jeans- Levi's skinny 
• shoes- galaxy vans 

2. 


bam side view 


BeyoncĂ© moves 

 
• shirt- grey cutout sleeves from a boutique
• jeans- Hollister red skinnies
• scarf- a ton of patterns with black fringe
• shoes- gray flats


3. 

 
lalalala can I be on brandy melville yet 



• dress- forever 21
• sweater- H&M 
• shoes- black lace-up heel booties 

4. 

• grey sweater dress- TJMaxx
• black long sleeve- Forever 21
• scarf- pink and blue from China 
• shoes- black lace-up booties

5. 

• striped sweater- the sweater shop
• navy knit infinity scarf- forever 21
• jeans- forever 21
• shoes- vans
sorry I don't always rock the side pony or dance but I make an exception for passion pit 

6. 
 
• baseball tee- forever 21
• jeans- forever 21
• shoes- G by Guess combat boots 

7. 
turn down for what *cue awkward but passionate dancing*

• DIY pocket tee
• black cardi- forever 21
• jeans- forever 21 
• shoes- cue the combat boots

8. 


flowers in your hairrrrrr


• sweater- a gift from my girl Catherine 
• jeans- Calvin Klein straight leg
•shoes- bam combat boots

Accessories- 

it's better to feel pain than nothing at alllllll 


MIX N MATCH 

daisy daisy daisy

can I just say I wear these earrings 24/7

arm candy: 
DIY friendship bracelets
other bracelets friends have gifted 
Alex and Ani Gemini bracelet
some surf shop anklet converted into bracelet 


necklace: the charm was a part of a necklace that I got from Chicago and I put it on a chain 



OKAY DONEEEEEE peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment