Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SEPHORA & URBAN OUTFITTERS HAUL

Hi my summer-lovers! Hope you're all doing well and having a great summer! Or last few days of school if you're not out yet! So I have a pretty good haul for you guys, let's get started!

So first from Sephora! 
1. Rocking in Rio Stila Palette ($20?)
I got this as a gift for one of my friends and it looks really nice. It has the shades Capacabana (nude), Samba (taupe), Bossa Nova (light gray), Carnavale (dark gray), Ipanema (electric blue), and Freesia (blush- rosy pink). 
2. Origins Set ($40) + Sephora Body Wash Capsule ($1!) 
I got this as a gift as well for my mother who will hopefully like it! It has a moisturizer, active charcoal mask (yikes!), cleanser, and skin guardian. I also got the Origins Plantscripitions cleanser and threw in a baby REN Glycol Lactic Mask. The Sephora body wash is in the scent Green Tea. Yum.
3. Samples!
I got the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner and I still have to try them! I also got the Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara and this does wonders for my lashes. They could literally blown someone off their feet with one blink. Exaggerations, oh how I love you. Not to mention, I also got the Benefit birthday goodies because my birthday is this week! And it has the They're Real Mascara and the Watt's Up highlighter. I haven't tried either so I'll get an update on this.
 
Okay now to Urban Outfitters, who currently has free shipping for no price requirement. Aghhh why couldn't this happened last week? Anyway, hang in there! We're halfway through the stuff.

4. Heartbreaker Sunglasses ($16) 
These are really cute and I've been eyeing these for literally A YEAR. I'm really glad I got them now though. 
5. BDG Polka Dot Backpack 
I got this to go along with my friend's gift but I thought it would be nice if she needed a light bag to carry things in if she's on the beach or on a walk. 
6. Curtis LOVE ME tee
Okay so I got this on a whim and now I think I'm going to cut it into a muscle tee, and I'll post a tutorial if I do. The sizing is a little strange though; I'm usually a Small  and I got Medium in case I messed up when I cut it, and now without altering, it fits like a Small. 
7. Palm Coast Earrings
This is a set of four pairs of earrings that were cute. And I needed to hit $50 for free shipping. Enough said.
8. Silence and Noise Buttondown Shirt
So this shirt is high-low, teal, and sheer. Need I say more?
9. Mesh Sweetheart Dress by Doe and Rae
Seriously I can't believe this dress was only TEN DOLLARS. And it comes in two colors! Why I didn't get both, I have no clue. It's gorgeous and it has mesh instead of cutouts which is nice. It's also high-low.
10. Bite Me Lip Gloss Crayon in Movie Star
LAST THING! So I got this randomly too, mainly because I liked the packaging and bam! It lasts forever and has great color payoff. I got this in a red, but it's also available in pink and nude.

Okay that's all I've got! Thanks for reading! Bye! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment