Monday, November 5, 2012

Hell is about to break loose...

Hola my lovelies! Now before you think I'm all dark and Satanic, I'm just talking about the dreaded FINALS WEEK. Oh and ironically enough, I'm reading Dante's Inferno right now. Haha, punny.

This week is single-handedly more stressful than planning a wedding as a bridezilla. For this week, students pull their hair out, chug energy drinks, and stuff their brains to the point of implosion. A slight exaggeration, but indeed it is the truth especially for us honors kids. See, the thing is that I have a silly goal of attending Dartmouth, and although it most likely won't be achieved I like to pretend it will and study my brains out.

So now I will proceed to go study, and I hope all of you are having a better week than me, and that you have a wonderful joyful week instead. Peace out & rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment