Friday, November 30, 2012

Dubstep: We're wubbing it out today!

Hey hey! So I wub dubstep (haha, okay bad dubstep pun), and today I'm going to dub it out with my favorites. So first of all let me say that I'm more of an electro-dubstep person instead of hard core, constant drops. And for all you dubstep haters, well you stink. Okay, plugged in my earbuds and I'm ready to start.

1. Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites-Skrillex
Words don't describe how often I listen to this song, and I'm pretty sure I've listened to it so much that the replay button on my iPhone is broken. It's lovely.

2. Promises- Nero
This is like a fusion of dubstep and awesome singing, with a voice like Lana Del Ray. It sounds like heaven, perfect combo of dubstep and singing about promises.

3. Centipede- Knife Party
I just got into Knife Party this summer and this song's repetitive but it's so catchy, kinda like Call Me Maybe but so much better. But you all know the type of songs I'm talking about.

4. Days to Come- Fiora
The cover for Seven Lions was just so cool, and she sounds like Ellie Goulding and Florence together. And the song is amazing!

5. Halcyon- Ellie Goulding
This album is the bomb dot com! I know, I know, she's not dubstep but she's in like her own unique category compared to today's cliche, pop-flirty cheerleader singers so I felt she deserved mention.

Okay anyway that's basically all I've been listening to lately, so yay now you all know! Gotta run, a piano competition calls me to go to sleep relatively early! Adios and have a good day! (: stay wonderful!





No comments:

Post a Comment