Friday, November 23, 2012

Post Black Friday Buzz

Alrighty... Gobble gobble! Happy Thanksgiving y'all. I had to prepare you for the cringing of my dumb sound effects. So Turkey Day was fun, it was full of me following my irritated parents around while they cooked and getting yelled at for messing stuff up; Black Friday made up for it though!
Yeah so I'm not sure if the Midwest just has nothing better to look forward to but people kill, trample, and shank other people right after they've given thanks like five hours ago. Like out here, you go hard or you go home; people have gotten in fistfights over a skirt today and lines were out of the stores! So as you can tell by te first-hand deets I have, I went today! I just picked up a few things, and you know what I realized? Bath and body works HAS NO SALE going on today. Maybe it's the lovely aroma wafting out but everyone's in there and there's no thirty percent off or anything! But yeah either way I got enticed into their "sale."
So hauling it out:

1. Winter Cranberry Hand Sanitizer ($1.50)
I only get the small version because I don't really use hand sanitizer frequently, I just wash my hands. But this smells lovely, like tart cranberries but sweeter.

2. Scentaportable Sledding Panda ($4.50)
This is so cute! It's a panda with a nice red scarf on a sled and I just couldn't help myself to getting one. It'll be nice for my locker at school.

3. Fresh Linen Refill Pack things ($3.00)
Okay, how overpriced are these? They're basically those air wick refill things but flattened. Ugh I hate being cheated out of these things! But anyway, this is the only smell I found to be not too strong for my liking so I got it for my panda.

4.American Eagle Striped Sweater ($29.97?)
Yay for sweater weather!

Okay well I'm pretty sleepy, so I'm going to go snooze now. I'm thankful for ally views and all of you! Thanks a bunch! Ciao, nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment