Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Timberlands Lookalikes

Hello my lovelies! I hope you're all having a good week. I've been a bit stressed since it's finals week for me (yay for the trimester system). However, I have had time to look for some cute new fall and winter boots. I usually have problems with gross slushy Midwest winter and sadly, the past winter, I fell numerous times due to my fashionable, yet not quite functional shoes. So here I am, proclaiming a new love for badass, tough-girl Timberland boots. However, not all of us can fork over $120, especially on a minimum wage budget. So I've found some lookalikes for all of us girls still looking to stay fashionable, but not break the bank.

1. Union Bay Macon Boot ($29.99, but usually $50)
These boots are a dead ringer for the famous Timberlands that I long for, yet don't have money for. I find these are a good substitute.

image of Macon Boot

http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/product/shoes/departments/boots-&-booties/combat/Macon-Boot/1000021675?colorId=NS1003454

2. Esprit Forest Lug Boots ($24.99, usually $40)

These look like the Union Bay boots almost to a tee. Oh yeah, this pair and the first one are both from TJMaxx, where I have recently rediscovered a love for their products.

http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/product/Forest-Lug-Boot/1000035471?cs=PDP

3. Rock & Candy Bulldozer Booties ($44.95, not $65)



These cool booties also are very similar to the pricey Timberlands, but I like these because they come in a variety of colors as well. They come in a winey-burgundy, a dark military green, and the standard tan. These are from DSW aka my heaven.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/rock+.and.+candy+bulldozer+bootie?prodId=311866&category=dsw12cat2440002&activeCats=cat10006,cat20173,dsw12cat244000

4. Dirty Laundry Remix Bootie ($59.95, not $70)

These have a little twist compared to the typical Timberlands. I'm not sure how these shoes hold up to the actual boots in term of grip and functionality, but hey they're definitely a different option for girls who love heels and the outdoors. These have a 3 and a half inch heel but the heel looks pretty thick so it should be fairly comfy.


http://www.dsw.com/shoe/dirty+laundry+remix+bootie?prodId=309842&category=dsw12cat2440002&activeCats=cat10006,cat20173,dsw12cat2440002

Okay and those are some cheaper alternatives to the widely popular Timberland boots. Happy shopping and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment