Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Playlist!

So I don't really specify my songs according to season, but these are some pieces of ear candy I can't get out of my head.

1. One Thing & Stand Up- One Direction. Something about boy bands is so swoon-worthy, probably the fact that they go extinct for a while, and then I pounce on the first one I see. But these two songs follow me everywhere: putting on makeup, fixing my hair, cleaning, you get the point.

2. Everybody Talks- Neon Trees. This song immediately caught my attention, since I love Animal(I got for free on iTunes as one of those weekly freebies!) and not to mention the video is set in a DRIVE-IN THEATER. I don't know if anyone else likes them as much as I do, but I find them the perfect combination of romance and vintage antiqueness.

3. Titanium- David Guetta feat. Sia. Her voice is so pretty, and this song just feels so empowering and lovely. I wish I could sing like her.

4. Any Mika song (Lollipop, Blue Eyes, etc.) Why is this guy not number one yet? He's gorgeous, is fluent in French, rocks mint green jeans and suspenders, has a voice of gold, I could go on for ages. Listen to him once. You will forget Biebs completely.

5. The Fighter- Gym Class Heroes. The name is already inspirational and it's just catchy. I want people to say that about me.

6. Both of Us- TSwift and B.O.B. this song is so nice, and I generally don't gravitate to semi-rap songs, but I made an exception. And speaking of which, The Only Exception(Paramore)? Never gets old.

7. Payphone- Maroon 5. "I'm at a payphone, spent all of my change on you." it's just so relatable; I know I've felt this way before.

8. Beauty and a Beat- Biebs and Nicki; covered by Clinton Cave & Mitchel and friends. I love Australians in the first place and finding talented ones that are muy caliente never hurts (;

9. The Fear- Lily Allen. This song describes the typical A-list life to a tee, and I just love it. She's just all-around wonderful.

10. Moon River- covered by The Honey Trees. I've always loved this song, and I'm a sucker for Breakfast at Tiffany's. What's not to love? Audrey, that tint of robin's egg blue, this song. I could have melted away. And this girl, her voice is different, it's spectacular. She reminds me of these two on America's got Talent, Nick and Liv. But she's so wonderful.

Okay, so those are the songs, and currently my holy grail playlist. Oh! Anyone surprised about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes? Poor Suri. I'm sure they had their reasons, just like every Hollywood couple. I'm just so disappointed, I thought they would make it at least to ten years. And is anyone else pumped for Magic Mike? Even though I'm not 18, I will see it. Alex Pettyfer, Channing, Robert Downy Jr. Hotness overload. Night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment