Hello my lovelies! So this week has been a mess, to put it nicely. Also good luck to all those who have midterms and finals next week, may the odds be ever in your favor *cue Hunger Games music*
So I have, not 1, but 2 OOTD b/c I was too lazy to type OOTD twice. Here we go!
• teal high-low shirt from Urban Outfitters
• black jeans from Calvin Klein
• combat boots from G by Guess
• owl necklace from Forever 21
• coral dress from Pacsun
• black tank top from Forever 21
• coral scarf with umbrellas from Anthropologie
• white cardigan from Ann Taylor
• sheer black tights
• black belt from TJMaxx
• (my overworn) Steve Madden oxfords
Also in case, you were wondering about weather here, it is currently about 20 degrees today which is probably highly unreasonable weather to wear a dress but YOLO (lamest YOLO moment ever might I add). Have a great day and stay warm!