Saturday, December 21, 2013

OOTD x 2


Hello my lovelies! So this week has been a mess, to put it nicely. Also good luck to all those who have midterms and finals next week, may the odds be ever in your favor *cue Hunger Games music* 
So I have, not 1, but 2 OOTD b/c I was too lazy to type OOTD twice. Here we go!

1st OOTD 
• teal high-low shirt from Urban Outfitters
• black jeans from Calvin Klein
• combat boots from G by Guess
• owl necklace from Forever 21

2nd OOTD
• coral dress from Pacsun
• black tank top from Forever 21
• coral scarf with umbrellas from Anthropologie 
• white cardigan from Ann Taylor 
• sheer black tights
• black belt from TJMaxx 
• (my overworn) Steve Madden oxfords

Also in case, you were wondering about weather here, it is currently about 20 degrees today which is probably highly unreasonable weather to wear a dress but YOLO (lamest YOLO moment ever might I add). Have a great day and stay warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment