Thursday, November 21, 2013

time to dress up! OOTD

Salutations audience! I felt like a fancy greeting was in order because I dressed up today and I thought I would share! (mainly because I've bummed it straight for about two weeks...) I actually had something to look nice for today so here's my outfit! 

1. blue and purple floral dress from a local boutique
2. plain black long sleeve shirt from Forever 21
3. gold and black belt from a romper I got from tjmaxx 
4. sheer black tights 
5. lace up booties from old navy (steal!) 
6. my own friendship bracelets and Alex and Ani Gemini bracelet
7. blue floral earrings (i think they're from Claire's, to be honest)

Also I have a mini haul! 
I got Sally Hansen Instadry Nail Polish in Wined Up and Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet. It's the perfect berry color for fall! 

Well I hope this is a good inspiration for dressing up in colder weather! Have a great day looking good, no matter what the weather is! 








No comments:

Post a Comment