Monday, May 6, 2013

OOTD: Spring Flirt

Hi my flowers! Long time no see! So today I've got a ootd for you guys and this is one of my favorite spring ensembles! So let's get started.

So what I wore:
A floral sundress from TJMaxx underneath everything.
A sheer blouse with black lining, also TJMaxx.
A woven skinny brown belt from Forever 21.
Steve Madden Taxxi oxfords.
Gold Stud earrings by Capelli.
Betsey Johnson panda necklace.
BCBG Sweetheart bracelet and my own watch.

I got a lot of compliments on this today! It's super cute and there's so many variations to go with this. Oh, I also just curled my hair and then sprayed the NYM beach babe through it. Okay, so now you can all see the pictures and my narcissistic selfies. Oh my gosh, I almost forgot but shout out to all my Wanelo and twitter followers that read my blog. Kisses and hugs to you all for being so great and supportive. For the future, you can probably expect a raving rant about The Great Gatsby. I love love love Leonardo DiCaprio and already the trailers and the soundtrack is fantastic, hands-down. I'm really excited to see how it'll go, and I hope it meets my expectations! Alrighty it's bed time for me! XOXO have a wonderful week beautifuls! DFTBA.





No comments:

Post a Comment