Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pinterest and Beanies!

Hey hey! So soccer season is ending and I have a lovely soccer tan, not to mention a huge bruise on the inside of my leg. We play hard, because all we do is win. Yeah, I just combined songs.

So I've been on Pinterest way too much lately and pin every cute quote, dream outfit, and pretty pair of Louboutins and earrings I see. Does anyone have a way for me to become unhooked? Pinterest is like my dream world except I don't live there.

We called off again last night, this time I'm telling you we are never ever ever getting back together. You go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me.

Yeah, TSwift is catchy. So what? And so tomorrow is Hat Day at school, and I've found the perfect beanie. But how do I wear it? I'm thinking slouchy sweater and skinnies. But I don't really know. I really want some cute laced-up girly boots for winter and some new Vans. I want to make them galaxy Vans, I feel like that would be so cool.

Alright I don't really know what I was trying to say here. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment